Gigante Bean & Grilled Artichoke Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)( 15 oz) rinsed & drained large butter beans
1 jar(s)(6.5 oz) grilled artichokes with liquid
1/2 cthinly sliced red onions
1/2 cdiced green onions
1/2 tspbruschetta seasoning mix or italian seasoning
1/8 tspsea salt
How to Make Gigante Bean & Grilled Artichoke Salad
- In a large bowl, combine the beans and artichokes with liquid.
- Add in the red onions and most of the green onions, reserving just a few for serving presentation.
- Sprinkle with the bruschetta seasoning nd a pinch of the salt.
- Fold together and toss to distribute seasoning.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 10 minutes to let flavors blend.
- Transfer to serving bowl or platter and sprinkle with reserved green onions.