Gigante Bean & Grilled Artichoke Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- ( 15 oz) rinsed & drained large butter beans
- 1 jar(s)
- (6.5 oz) grilled artichokes with liquid
- 1/2 c
- thinly sliced red onions
- 1/2 c
- diced green onions
- 1/2 tsp
- bruschetta seasoning mix or italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp
- sea salt
How to Make Gigante Bean & Grilled Artichoke Salad
- 1In a large bowl, combine the beans and artichokes with liquid.
- 2Add in the red onions and most of the green onions, reserving just a few for serving presentation.
- 3Sprinkle with the bruschetta seasoning nd a pinch of the salt.
- 4Fold together and toss to distribute seasoning.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for about 10 minutes to let flavors blend.
- 6Transfer to serving bowl or platter and sprinkle with reserved green onions.