Garlic Sauteed Caulifower By Freda
Really good fresh from the Garden.
- 1 head
- cauliflower, cut into bite size florets
- 1/4 C
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 - 6
- cloves garlic, minced, or jar equivelent
- crushed red peppers to taste
- salt to taste.
How to Make Garlic Sauteed Caulifower By Freda
- 1Cook in a large Pot of Boiling "salted water" until barely crisp-tender. . . DRAIN WELL.
- 2In a large Shillet, Warm the oil over Med Heat, Saute' the Garlic, and desired amount of red chili peppers, until the garlic just begins to brown.
(Be careful Do not let this BURN)
- 3Add he Drained well Cauliflower, cook a few Minutes, tossing to coat well in the oil.
- 4Sprinkle with Salt and Serve HOT.
You can also drizzle a little Melted Butter over the HOT dish.