Garden Vegetable Mix1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1cabbage head, shredded
3 ccelery ribs, chopped
1 pkgcorn kernels, frozen
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1.5 tspdried basil
1 lbfresh green beans
2 cchopped carrot
1 pkgfrozen peas
How to Make Garden Vegetable Mix
- Shred enough of the cabbage to make 6 to 8 cups.
- Stem green beans and cut them into 1-inch pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a large kettle or dutch oven.
- Fill sink with ice water.
- Cook vegetables to a full boil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Cook quickly by setting kettle in sink of icewater.
- Put vegetable mix into four 1 quart containers, leaving 1/2 inch space at top.
- Seal and label container Garden Vegetable Mix.
- Freeze and use within 6 months makes about 15 cups of mix.