Garden Creamed Potatoes And Greenbeans
1 lbred potatoes, small (washed)
1 lbfresh greenbeans (cooked al dente)
1 cpotato water
2 cmilk ( or cream or 1/2 and 1/2)
2 Tbspchives( fresh and diced)
How to Make Garden Creamed Potatoes And Greenbeans
- Place washed potatoes in sauce pan add enough salted water to cover them,add the garlic cloves. Bring to a boil and let cook till you can stick them with a fork and it goes right into the potato.
- In a sauté pan melt butter, add flour, stir flour into the butter , whisk this so it doesn't burn, cook about 1 minute to get rid of the flour taste.
- Carefully add 1 cup of water from the potatoes. Whisk to combine, bring to a boil and add milk whisk until this comes to a boil again and thickens.
- Chop up your chives and add to milk mixture. at this point you can add some shredded cheese if you like.
- Drain your potatoes, add green beans , pour milk mixture over both and mix together.