Garden Creamed Potatoes And Greenbeans
- 1 lb
- red potatoes, small (washed)
- 1 lb
- fresh greenbeans (cooked al dente)
- 4 clove
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- potato water
- 2 c
- milk ( or cream or 1/2 and 1/2)
- 2 Tbsp
- chives( fresh and diced)
How to Make Garden Creamed Potatoes And Greenbeans
- 1Place washed potatoes in sauce pan add enough salted water to cover them,add the garlic cloves. Bring to a boil and let cook till you can stick them with a fork and it goes right into the potato.
- 2In a sauté pan melt butter, add flour, stir flour into the butter , whisk this so it doesn't burn, cook about 1 minute to get rid of the flour taste.
- 3Carefully add 1 cup of water from the potatoes. Whisk to combine, bring to a boil and add milk whisk until this comes to a boil again and thickens.
- 4Chop up your chives and add to milk mixture. at this point you can add some shredded cheese if you like.
- 5Drain your potatoes, add green beans , pour milk mixture over both and mix together.