Gail's Green Bean Bundles
- 1-2 can(s)
- whole green beans, drained
- 8 slice
- bacon, cut in half or thirds
- 3 Tbsp
- brown sugar, light
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- soy sauce
NOTE: DEPENDING ON THE SIZE OF THE GREEN BEANS, YOU MAY NEED MORE OR LESS BACON. DOUBLE THE SAUCE IF MORE IS NEEDED.
How to Make Gail's Green Bean Bundles
- 1Drain green beans, discard liquid and place beans into bowl. Set aside. Spray bottom of glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Stretch and cut bacon in half or thirds. Wrap tightly around 6-8 green beans and secure with toothpicks. Place in baking dish.
- 3Combine butter, brown sugar and soy sauce in microwaveable bowl. Heat in microwave until just melted. Stir until well blended. Spoon on top of each bundle.