Fully loaded roasted Brussel sprouts
1-2 lbfresh brussel sprouts
1/2 cthick pancetta, chopped (you can buy this pre-cut in a package)
3 Tbspshallots, chopped
1/2 largegala apple, cored and chopped
2 Tbspolive oil
2 Tbspmaple syrup
dash(es)salt and pepper
How to Make Fully loaded roasted Brussel sprouts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Remove from heat once cooked.
- Place Brussels in a baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and add olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes, turning and tossing occasionally.
- Meanwhile, over medium heat in a frying pan, saute the pancetta for about 4 minutes, then add the apple and shallot and cook another 4 minutes, or until pancetta starts to slightly brown. I suggest starting just before the Brussels are done.
- When Brussels are done, remove from oven, add the pancetta mix, and gently toss.
- Drizzle with syrup, and serve.