By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbzucchini, cut into 1/8 inch slices
2/3 csifted all purpose flour
·oil, for frying
How to Make Fried Zucchini
- Sprinkle zucchini slices with salt; allow to stand 30 minutes.
- Drain and pat dry.
- Gradually add flour to water, beating with fork, until batter has the consistency of sour cream.
- Add more flour if necessary.
- Add enough oil to large skillet to come 3/4 inch up side.
- Heat to 375 degrees.
- Dip zucchini slices in batter and drop them in oil.
- Do not crowd skillet.
- Fry until bottoms have golden crusts, then turn slices over.
- Drain, salt if necessary and serve at once.