By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- zucchini, cut into 1/8 inch slices
- 1 tsp
- 2/3 c
- sifted all purpose flour
- 1 c
- oil, for frying
How to Make Fried Zucchini
- 1Sprinkle zucchini slices with salt; allow to stand 30 minutes.
- 2Drain and pat dry.
- 3Gradually add flour to water, beating with fork, until batter has the consistency of sour cream.
- 4Add more flour if necessary.
- 5Add enough oil to large skillet to come 3/4 inch up side.
- 6Heat to 375 degrees.
- 7Dip zucchini slices in batter and drop them in oil.
- 8Do not crowd skillet.
- 9Fry until bottoms have golden crusts, then turn slices over.
- 10Drain, salt if necessary and serve at once.