- zuccini sliced 3/8 thick
- large bowl with panko in it seasoned
- large bowl with the chefs egg wash, 2 eggs, 3 tbsp mayo, 3 tbsp hoeny mixed well
- bowl with 1/2 cup flour and a 1/2 cup corn meal mixed will
- a little water to wet the zuccini
How to Make fried Zucchini
- 1Place the water first in a line you will be making. Then place the flour next to it , then place the egg wash next. Now place the Panko next.Start your fry pan with a little oil and a TBSP butter. now dip the Zuccini in the water then the flour then the egg wash be sure the egg covers the Zuccini well. Now press the zuccini in the Panko firmly. And in to the hot fry pan. When they are all cooked with a nice golden brown look on both sides, then place them on a paper towl for a minute or so.
- 2Now you need to plce them on a plate in a prity maner so they look good enough to eat. We do eat with our eyes.