☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- salt and pepper
- powder garlic
- italian seasoning
- olive oil
How to Make Fried Potatoes in Cast Iron Skillet
- 11. Brush bottom and sides of a baking dish or cast iron skillet with olive oil.
- 22. Using a mandoline or a sharp knife, slice potatoes crosswise into desired thickness. Arrange potato slices vertically and loosely in prepared dish or skillet.
- 33. Sprinkle garlic and Italian seasoning on top of potatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Dot potatoes with butter.
- 44. Cover skillet or dish with foil and bake in a 375 F oven for about 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- 55. Remove foil, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp.