- canola oil
- one jar refrigerated kosher dill pickle burger slices, 20 ounces
- 1/2 cup purchased buttermilk ranch dressing
- one egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- one package dry ranch dressing mix, 1 ounce
How to Make Fried pickles
- 1heat 1 inch oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high to 360
- 2Drain pickles, reserving 3/4 cup juice.Whip pickle juice, dressing, egg, flour, and cornstarch together in a large bowl until smooth.
- 3Mix Panko and dry ranch mix in a shallow dish.
- 4Pat dill pickles dry with paper towels. Dip pickles into batter letting excess drip off, then coat in Panko mixture and drop into hot oil. Fry pickles in batches until Golden, 2 to 3 minutes, then transfer to a paper towel lined plate.