★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- frozen corn on the cob,niblet (6 count)
- flour (enough to dredge corn in)
- buttermilk (enough to dredge corn in)
- oil, for deep frying
- salt and pepper to taste(i add mine to the flour)
How to Make Fried Corn on the Cob
- 1First,I learned this the hard way, the recipe I found said to use frozen corn, well I did, it was still frozen when I finished cooking it.Sooooo, next time I let it thaw a little before cooking it, turned out great.
- 2Dredge corn in buttermilk,then flour,
Heat oil and deep fry until golden brown.Its also important to deep fry not pan fry, pan fry soaks up all the oil.