Fresh Vegetable Stir-Fry
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 large
- okra, fresh
- onion, bell pepper, and garlic cloves
- salt, pepper,
- 1/2 c
- flour and corn meal mixture
How to Make Fresh Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 1Put 2 to 4 T. olive oil in cast iron skillet on low heat.
- 2Cut up any fresh vegetables you have on hand, such as squash, okra, onion, potato, bell pepper and anything else you may be growing. (tomato, green beans, etc.) Put in paper bag with the flour, cornmeal, salt and pepper. Shake to coat.
- 3Add to olive oil and cook on medium heat about 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Cover the pan to make sure vegetables are done! Leave off lid and turn up heat last 2 or 3 minutes if you like crispier. Best cooked in a cast iron skillet, but you may use another pan or a wok. Serve!