FRESH GREEN BEANS IN FOIL PACKS!!!!
sorry no pic we ate them to fast lol.....
How to Make FRESH GREEN BEANS IN FOIL PACKS!!!!
- in med size fry pan... cut bacon into small bite size pieces cook over med heat til crisp...add onions[i sliced them on my mandaline and seperated into rings] cook and stir til onion jus starts to carmalize turn off
- while bacon/onion mix is cookin snap both ends of the beans discard any soft ones....take lg piece of foil and spray with cookin spray... add whole beans to foil
- once bacon/onion is done spread on top of beans sprinkle mrs dash over all close foil seal well
- have grill fire up and hot... usin direct heat cook beans... turn packs over every 3-4 min[don't wanna burn them]after 30 min open pack test beans for bein tender[if not close back up and keep cookin].......if they are add cheese set back on fire jus til cheese melts and serve
- add-ins....sliced fresh button mushrooms,garlic,celery leaves,grated carrots