INGEDIENTS VARY DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO FREEZE SO ADJUST TO SUIT YOURSELF
How To Make freezing okra for frying
1. Wash okra and cut into slices.
2. Dip slices in beaten egg and batter with meal.
3. Toast okra in 350 degree oven until brown.
4. Turn slices over and toast again.
5. Cool, package and freeze until ready to fry.
Last Step: Don't forget to share!
Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social
network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!