★★★★★ 1 vote5
·part 1 veggies
6 largeonions sliced in rings
6 largecucumbers sliced in circles skin on
·part 2 syrup
1/2 ccider vinegar
1 1/2 csugar or may substitute equal amount of splinda if desired.
How to Make Freezer Pickles
- Have freezer containers ready.
- Mix onions, cucumbers and Salt together in large bowel. Let set for 2 hours.
- Drain and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Divide pickles into prepared freezer containers.
- In sauce pan bring sugar or (splenda) and vinegar to boil then let it cool It will be a little thick.
- Pour syrup over pickles, place lids on containers and freeze.
- To use just thaw and serve. Keep left overs in refrigerator. Enjoy.