Farm Girl's Vegetable Hash
- 1 bag(s)
- frozen vegetables (i use the pic sweet for soup)
- 1/2 c
- mayo (i use duke's i always say a good mayo makes for a good start)
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 8 oz
- bag cheese shreds divided (your choice) i have found a store brand that is awesome foodlion mac and cheese mix!
- crushed crackers of your choice to top with (i like town house club)
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Farm Girl's Vegetable Hash
- 8Bake at 400 degree for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 more minutes or until cheese is getting good and bubbly. Remove from oven to cool.
- 9This does so good as a left over! Just preheat oven to 350 degree and heat for about 20 minutes. Or toss in microwave for about 5 minutes till hot through again :)