Egg Plant Parmesan (My Way)
How to Make Egg Plant Parmesan (My Way)
- 1Wash and peel egg plant. Salt and let sit for 30 minutes. Drain and rinse. Slice.
- 2Set up dredging station, flour, eggs, and Italian bread crumbs.
- 3Dip egg plant in flour, then egg, and then Italian bread crumbs.
- 4Melt butter in sauté pan and brown egg plant on both sides transfer to sprayed casserole dish ( I use 9x10 cake pan)
- 5Pour Rotini chilies and tomatoes over egg plant, sprinkle parmesan cheese over tomatoes and egg plant.
- 6Bake in 350 0ven for about 40 minutes. (serve with a side of spaghetti and sauce)