Egg Noodle Surprise!!!
I am eager to get this posted because I am afraid someone else will have the same ideas!
- 1 pkg
- (12 - 16 ounces) egg noodles (cooked according to package directions, rinsed, drained and patted dry)
- inches of oil (in a saucepan heated to 375 degrees)
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp
- each: garlic salt, dried basil (crumbled fine)
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- 1 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp
- each: lemon juice and lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp
- zesty italian dressing
- envelope- italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 can(s)
- spam (minced and fried for added flavor)
- 3/4 can(s)
- spam (cut into 1/4 ing thick strips about 1/4 inch wide)
- 4 stick
- celery (cut in strips for dipping)
- carrots (cut into strips for dipping)
- green onions (cut into sticks for dipping)
OIL FOR FRYING
How to Make Egg Noodle Surprise!!!
- 1Mix together all of the dip ingredients. Keep chilled in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 2Mix together the coating mixture. Set aside until ready to use.
- 3Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
Rinse, drain and pat dry with paper towel.
- 4Wash, and peel the carrots, celery sticks and green onions (can use other veggies as well).
Set aside until ready to serve.
- 5Heat oil to 375 degrees. Put in a few noodles at a time. Fry until crisp and golden brown. Drain.
- 6Toss in a zipper bag with spice mixture.
Place all items on the table for family and friends to enjoy!
- 7Cut up remaing Spam into sticks.
Deep fry until cooked and ready to use on food try with other items to be dipped.