Easy Scalloped Cabbage
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 c
- cabbage, shredded
- 2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- cracker crumbs
- 1 c
How to Make Easy Scalloped Cabbage
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Drop the cabbage into boiling water with 1 tsp of salt. Cook until cabbage until almost tender. Drain.
- 3Spray casserole dish with cooking spray. Layer 1/2 of the cabbage into dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/4 tsp of pepper, 1/2 of the flour, 1/2 of the cheese, and dot with 1/2 of the butter.
- 4Layer the remainder of the cabbage on top. Sprinkle with the rest of the salt, pepper, and cheese.
- 5Top with cracker crumbs and dot with the remainder of the butter.
- 6Heat milk in microwave or sauce pan. Pour hot milk over casserole.
- 7Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and bubbly hot.