Easy Scalloped Cabbage
How to Make Easy Scalloped Cabbage
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Drop the cabbage into boiling water with 1 tsp of salt. Cook until cabbage until almost tender. Drain.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray. Layer 1/2 of the cabbage into dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/4 tsp of pepper, 1/2 of the flour, 1/2 of the cheese, and dot with 1/2 of the butter.
- Layer the remainder of the cabbage on top. Sprinkle with the rest of the salt, pepper, and cheese.
- Top with cracker crumbs and dot with the remainder of the butter.
- Heat milk in microwave or sauce pan. Pour hot milk over casserole.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and bubbly hot.