Easy Grilled Corn on the Cob
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
Serve with salt and pepper or your favorite seasoning.
- ears of corn on the cob, husks and silks removed
- paper towel
- aluminum foil
How to Make Easy Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 1Remove husks and silks from ears of corn.
- 2For each ear, dampen one paper towel (towel should be wet and slightly--but not completely---wrung out) and wrap around corn.
- 3Wrap in two sheets of aluminum foil.
- 4Grill on barbecue, covered, at medium heat (300 to 325°F degrees) for thirty minutes, turning every five to six minutes.