- 2 large
- 4 slice
- bacon, cooked, or real bacon bits or pieces
- 2 oz
- buttermilk ranch salad dressing
How to Make Easy cucumber ranch salad
- 1peel, seed, and cube, cucumber to 1/2 inch cubes, or you can just cube with peel and seeds if you desire.
- 2cook 2-4 slices bacon to desired crispness, and chop to 1/2 in pieces, or you can also buy real bacon bits or pieces ready made.
- 3Combine bacon, cucumber and 2oz. of your favorite butter milk ranch salad dressings. Let sit covered for 15 mins.