★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/4 c
- peppercorn ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp
- shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c
- coarsely crushed ritz crackers
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Easy Creamy Baked Asparagus
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Cook asparagus in simmering water in large skillet for 2 to 3 mins. or until bright green, but still crisp, drain.
- 2Toss asparagus with dressing in 9X13 baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and cracker crumbs and salt and pepper.
- 3Bake 10 to 15 mins. or until cheese is lightly browned and mixture is heated through.