Easy Cheesy Creamed Spinach & Garlic
- 1 to 1 1/2 lb
- baby spinach, fresh (i purchase it by the bag)
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 4 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- 4 Tbsp
- garlic, minced (or you can use 2-3 tbsp garlic powder)
- 3/4 to 1 c
- milk (more or less to get the right consistency)
- 1/4 c
- evaporated milk **
- 1/8 c
- parmesan cheese
GARLIC CHEESE SAUCE
How to Make Easy Cheesy Creamed Spinach & Garlic
- 1In a non-stick skillet, heat oil.
- 2On Medium heat, add handfuls of spinach leaves, adding more as it cooks down, until all spinach leaves are dark & wilted. Remove from heat.
- 3Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over Medium heat, melt butter.
- 4Add flour. Adjust amount, if needed, to make a rue.
- 5Add garlic. Whisk until smooth.
- 6** Add milks. (You can use more or less of each kind of milk to suit your taste. I like to add some Evap. milk to the regular to add creaminess.)
- 7Whisk in Parmesan cheese until smooth & heated through.
- 8Add spinach to serving dish. Add garlic cheese sauce. Mix well. Serve.