Easy Cheesy Creamed Spinach & Garlic
1 to 1 1/2 lbbaby spinach, fresh (i purchase it by the bag)
2 Tbspolive oil
GARLIC CHEESE SAUCE
4 Tbspgarlic, minced (or you can use 2-3 tbsp garlic powder)
3/4 to 1 cmilk (more or less to get the right consistency)
1/4 cevaporated milk **
1/8 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Easy Cheesy Creamed Spinach & Garlic
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil.
- On Medium heat, add handfuls of spinach leaves, adding more as it cooks down, until all spinach leaves are dark & wilted. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over Medium heat, melt butter.
- Add flour. Adjust amount, if needed, to make a rue.
- Add garlic. Whisk until smooth.
- ** Add milks. (You can use more or less of each kind of milk to suit your taste. I like to add some Evap. milk to the regular to add creaminess.)
- Whisk in Parmesan cheese until smooth & heated through.
- Add spinach to serving dish. Add garlic cheese sauce. Mix well. Serve.