Easy, Cheesy, Broccoli Casserole
How to Make Easy, Cheesy, Broccoli Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Take a 2 quart casserole dish and spray it with non stick spray.
- Put the stick of butter and the cheese whiz in the casserole dish and microwave until melted
- Stir the two together and then add all of the rest of the ingredients except the broccoli and stir.
- Fold in the frozen broccoli. I keep it frozen and do not use fresh because fresh tends to over cook.
- Bake covered for 1 1/2 hours then take the cover off and bake an additional 1/2 hour. Viola! It's done!