Easy, Cheesy, Broccoli Casserole
How to Make Easy, Cheesy, Broccoli Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 2Take a 2 quart casserole dish and spray it with non stick spray.
- 3Put the stick of butter and the cheese whiz in the casserole dish and microwave until melted
- 4Stir the two together and then add all of the rest of the ingredients except the broccoli and stir.
- 5Fold in the frozen broccoli. I keep it frozen and do not use fresh because fresh tends to over cook.
- 6Bake covered for 1 1/2 hours then take the cover off and bake an additional 1/2 hour. Viola! It's done!