Easy Cheesey Potato Skins
How to Make Easy Cheesey Potato Skins
- Cut each potato lengthwise
- Scoop out the insides into small bowl. Coarsely mash. You want it to be lumpy
- Place scooped skins on cookie sheet. Season with salt and pepper
- Place into 350 degree oven for 10 -15 minutes
- Put mashed potatoes in small saucepan medium heat add milk and cheddar.
- Remove skins from oven, scoop mashed into skins sprinkle bacon bits and additional cheddar on top, place back in warm oven so added cheddar melts. remove and enjoy