Easy Canned Green Beans
A simple recipe for a quick meal.
2 can(s)cut green beans (14.5 oz cans)
1 1/2 tspchicken bouillon granules (i use wyler's)
1 tspseasoned salt (i use lawry's)
1 Tbspdry minced onions
How to Make Easy Canned Green Beans
- NOTE: this recipe is intended for green beans from a can.
- Drain juice off green beans. Rinse beans well with cold water.
- Place beans in sauce pan and add just enough cold tap water to barely cover beans.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 - 20 minutes. Stir once or twice while cooking.