Easy Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
Angela (Grammy) Derby
- large tomatoes, cut into 3-4 slices each (they'll be thick)
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan
- 1/4 tsp
- dried oregano (add more if you like oregano)
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil to drizzle, optional (i didn't use any)
- fresh parsley or basil for garnishing
How to Make Easy Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 425' F.
- 2In a small bowl toss together the Parmesan cheese, dried oregano, salt and pepper. Top each tomato slice evenly with the Parmesan cheese mixture. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil, if desired.
- 3Bake for about 5 to 10 minutes or until you notice the cheese starts to turn gold.
- 4Garnish with fresh parsley or basil and serve.