Easy Baked Beans
Lee Ann Van Schoick
- 40 oz
- jar of cooked northern beans - undrained
- 1 3/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 large
- 1/2 lb
- bacon, uncooked
EASY BAKED BEANS
How to Make Easy Baked Beans
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2Chop Onion into small pieces.
- 3Rough chop the bacon.
- 4Saute bacon and onions until softened. I like my bacon crisp but you can do as you prefer. Drain and set aside,.
- 5Mix sugar with the beans. Then add the reserved bacon and onions.
- 6Bake for 5-6 hours. Check occasionly to see if more liquid is needed. If you like a dry bean than you probably will not need to add more liquid.
- 7Note: I like to turn the heat up to 300 degrees during the last hour of cooking. This will make a nice "candied" effect. Either way, these are a good bean dish.