Donna's Diabetic Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms
1 1/2 Tbspshredded romano cheese
1 1/2 Tbspshredded parmesan cheese
·sea salt & fresh cracked black pepper to taste
3/4 cgreen bell pepper, chopped
6fresh portabello mushrooms stems chopped
3 medium clovegarlic, pressed
9fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
3 tspchopped parsley , fresh, italian
3 Tbspolive oil
2 1/4 cshredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Donna's Diabetic Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Using the chopped portabello mushroom stems, mix all vegetables and herbs
- add olive oil.
- Mix the cheeses together.
- In a small amount of olive oil, saute mushroom caps for 3 to 5 minutes on both sides.
- Remove from heat.
- Put 1/2 TBSP cheese mixture on each mushroom.
- Top with vegetable mixture.
- Put in baking dish and bake until cheese is melted (15 to 20 minutes).