☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 colive oil
3minced garlic cloves
5zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
1/2 cseasoned bread crumbs
How to Make Dixieland Casserole
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add garlic and zucchini, and saute for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Peel tomatoes and cut into slices.
- Place enough zucchini slices in bottom of an oiled 1 1/2 quart casserole to cover bottom.
- Cover squash with tomato slices.
- Continue to layer squash and tomatoes, ending with layer of sliced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle top of last layer of tomatoes with basil, oregano, and seasoned bread crumbs mixed with butter.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes in 350 oven.