How to Make Dilled Carrots
- 1Wash, peel and thinly slice diagonally 2 pounds carrots.
- 2Place in pan and cover with water or steam until tender, about ten minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, in small pan, melt ½ stick butter.
- 4Add 2 teaspoons dill to the melted butter and ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper and one teaspoon brown sugar. Stir together to make a sauce. (This only takes a minute. Do not allow to burn.)
- 5Drain carrots, pour them into serving bowl, and pour the sauce over carrots. Toss carrots to thoroughly coat and serve.