Deep Fried Cauliflower and Onion Rings
I decided to try something new. Here is the recipe I invented. It is now a family favorite
1/2head cauliflower cut into flowers spliting any that are too big.
2onions, yellow, medium cut into forths and seperated
1 ckrusteaz pancake dry mix
1/3 czanarain's garlic fish-fri dry mix
1 tspcajun seasoning
2 largeeggs, beaten
1/2 chorseradish sauce
3/4-1 tspchili powder
·oil for deep frying
How to Make Deep Fried Cauliflower and Onion Rings
- Mix chili powder and horseradish sauce and set in fridge. This is your dipping sauce.
- Cut the veggies as stated above. Heat oil.
- Mix egg and milk beating well.
- mix the fish fri mix with the pancake batter and cajun seasoning in a large plastic zip lock bag.
- Follow this prep for your veggies:
dry mix, then egg ,then dry mix
- Fry until golden brown and crispy. serve with the dipping sauce