Deep Fried Cauliflower and Onion Rings
I decided to try something new. Here is the recipe I invented. It is now a family favorite
- head cauliflower cut into flowers spliting any that are too big.
- onions, yellow, medium cut into forths and seperated
- 1 c
- krusteaz pancake dry mix
- 1/3 c
- zanarain's garlic fish-fri dry mix
- 1 tsp
- cajun seasoning
- 3-4 Tbsp
- 2 large
- eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c
- horseradish sauce
- 3/4-1 tsp
- chili powder
- oil for deep frying
How to Make Deep Fried Cauliflower and Onion Rings
- 1Mix chili powder and horseradish sauce and set in fridge. This is your dipping sauce.
- 2Cut the veggies as stated above. Heat oil.
- 3Mix egg and milk beating well.
- 4mix the fish fri mix with the pancake batter and cajun seasoning in a large plastic zip lock bag.
- 5Follow this prep for your veggies:
dry mix, then egg ,then dry mix
- 6Fry until golden brown and crispy. serve with the dipping sauce