☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 oz
- daikon (japanese white radish), about 1/2 large
- 6 oz
- baby carrots, peeled
- 6 oz
- broccoli stems, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 c
- green onions, chopped
- 1/3 c
- seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp
- fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- asian sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp
- chili-garlic sauce
How to Make Daikon, Carrot, and Broccoli Slaw
- 1Peel daikon and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- 2Fit processor with large-hole grating disk.
- 3Working with a few pieces at a time, push daikon, carrots, and broccoli stems through feed tube until all vegetables are grated.
- 4Transfer vegetables to medium bowl.
- 5Add green onions.
- 6Whisk vinegar, ginger, oil, and chili-garlic sauce in small bowl to blend; pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- 7Season with salt and serve.