☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozdaikon (japanese white radish), about 1/2 large
6 ozbaby carrots, peeled
6 ozbroccoli stems, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 cgreen onions, chopped
1/3 cseasoned rice vinegar
2 1/2 Tbspfresh ginger, peeled and minced
1 1/2 Tbspasian sesame oil
1 1/2 tspchili-garlic sauce
How to Make Daikon, Carrot, and Broccoli Slaw
- Peel daikon and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Fit processor with large-hole grating disk.
- Working with a few pieces at a time, push daikon, carrots, and broccoli stems through feed tube until all vegetables are grated.
- Transfer vegetables to medium bowl.
- Add green onions.
- Whisk vinegar, ginger, oil, and chili-garlic sauce in small bowl to blend; pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and serve.