- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- medium onion,chopped
- 2 box
- frozen spinach,thawed and drained well
- large eggs,beaten
- 3 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 c
- heavy cream
How to Make Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Spray 9 in. pie pan with non-stick spray.
- 2Heat oil in skillet over med.high heat.Add onion and cook until soft.Stir in spinach and continue cooking until there is no liquid left.
- 3In a bowl,combine eggs,cream,cheese,salt,and pepper.Add spinach to this mixture and stir to blend together.
- 4Spoon into pie pan.And bake 30 mins.or until set and slightly browned. Let cool slightly before slicing.