1 mediumhead of cauliflower
3/4 cdried bread crumbs (panko if you have it)
1/4 cparmesan cheese
1 tspherb of your choice--basil, parsley, italian seasonings, etc.
2 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Crusted Herbed Caulifower
- Separate cauliflower into pieces.
- Beat eggs, salt, pepper.
Toss together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and herbs.
- Place flour in a plastic bag, add cauliflower pieces a few at a time and shake to coat with flour.
- Dip cauliflower in egg, then in crumbs, coating well.
- Place on a baking sheet covered with foil or parchment paper. Drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until golden and fork tender.