- 1 medium
- head of cauliflower
- 2 large
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 3/4 c
- dried bread crumbs (panko if you have it)
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp
- herb of your choice--basil, parsley, italian seasonings, etc.
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
How to Make Crusted Herbed Caulifower
- 1Separate cauliflower into pieces.
- 2Beat eggs, salt, pepper.
Toss together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and herbs.
- 3Place flour in a plastic bag, add cauliflower pieces a few at a time and shake to coat with flour.
- 4Dip cauliflower in egg, then in crumbs, coating well.
- 5Place on a baking sheet covered with foil or parchment paper. Drizzle with the melted butter.
- 6Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until golden and fork tender.