CRUNCHY ZUCCHINI STRIPS !
Well we can sure make alot of things from our zucchini, this one is easy and yummy. 8/9/12
Picture is from Mr. Food~
- 3 medium
- zucchini ( about 1 pound)
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c
- italian bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 c
- vegetable oil
How to Make CRUNCHY ZUCCHINI STRIPS !
- 1Cut each zucchini in half crosswise than cut each half lengthwise into french fry like strips.
Place zucchini in a medium bowl and sprinkle with salt: toss to evenly coat.
- 2Place flour and bread crumbs each in a separate dish. In another shallow dish, whisk together the eggs and milk.
Coat each zucchini strip in flour then dip in egg mixture and coat completely with bread crumbs: set aside on a platter.
- 3In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat until hot but not smoking. Fry zucchini strips a few at a time for 3-4 minutes, until golden on all sides, turning frequently. Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
- 4Note; If you cook your zucchini strips in a tabletop deep fryer they come out really crisp and golden !