- regular cucumbers
- french cucumbers ( may be substituted )
- 3/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 c
- sugar ( may reduce to 1 cup )
- 2 tsp
- celery seed
How to Make Crispy Cucumbers
- 1Slice cucumbers medium to thin. Slice onion and then cut in half and separate.
- 2Mix water and salt in a container and add above ingredients.
- 3Cover container and let sit for 4 or more hours in the refridgerator.
Pour off the liquid.
- 4Add the rest of the ingredients to the container and mix. Return to the refridgerator for a few hours before eating.