Creamy Squash Casserole
How to Make Creamy Squash Casserole
- 1boil squash & onions till soft (no crunchies!)
- 2drain me please i'm soaked!
- 3in a seperate bowl mix together mayo,both cans of soup, & sour cream (put me in the fridge, till the squash is done.)
- 4combine your squash & onion mixture with your soup mix until well combined
- 5take your baking dish & line it with butter(sides & all honey!)
- 6cover the butter with your italian bread crumbs
- 7pour mixture into baking dish
- 8melt 1/2 cup of your butter & gently coat the top of casserole
- 9sprinkle more bread crumbs on top
- 10bake for 35 mins at 350'
- 11when you remove it from the oven let it cool before eating.(don't burn your tongue, you won't enjoy the wonderful taste!)
- 12Enjoy with friends & family :0)