Creamy Loaded Green Bean Casserole
- (14 1/2 oz.) cans del monte cut green beans, drained
- 2 cans
- regular campbell's cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp.
- 1 tsp.
- soy sauce
- 1 cup
- 1 (8oz.)
- cont. fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups
- french fried onions
- 1- 1 1/2 cups french fried onions for top
How to Make Creamy Loaded Green Bean Casserole
- 1In mixing bowl, mix well the soup, pepper, soy sauce and milk. Stir in mushrooms and 1 1/2 cups french fried onions. Fold in green beans. Pour into 2 1/2 qt. casserole dish. Bake, uncovered, in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes to one hour or til hot and bubbly. Remove from oven, top with remaining onions and bake 5 minutes longer. Serve warm.