Creamy Green Beans - 1 WW Point
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- green beans, fresh, frozen, or italian
- 1/2 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, cut into small cubes
- 2 Tbsp
- heavy cream
- 2 tsp
- alfredo sauce dry mix (such as mccormick's)
How to Make Creamy Green Beans - 1 WW Point
- 1Put frozen green beans in crock pot with salt and pepper; dot with butter.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- 3Add cream and dry Alfredo sauce mix and cook for 30 to 45 minutes longer.
- 4Recipe serves 4 to 6. Per Serving (based on approximately 1/2 cup servings):
59 Calories; 4g Fat (54.2% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 12mg Cholesterol; 138mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates