Creamy Corn with a KICK!
- ears corn (still in the husk)
- red bell peppers, diced
- fresh jalapenos, diced (depending how spicy you like it!)
- 1 1/2 c
- heavy cream
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 stick
- salted butter, cut into pieces
How to Make Creamy Corn with a KICK!
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Remove the corn from the husks. In a large, deep bowl, slice off the kernels of corn with a sharp knife. Turn the knife to the dull side and scrape the cob all the way down to remove all the bits of kernel and creamy milk inside. (I do this inside the bowl because it goes everywhere if you cut it on a board.)