It is also very easy to scale down for smaller batches.
- head of green cabbage, large
- baby carrots
- 2 1/2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 1/4 c
How to Make Creamy coleslaw
- 1Chop or grate cabbage . We like ours fine chopped so I use my food processor. Put in a large mixing bowl.
- 2next carrots. Prepare same as cabbage. We like it very small just for color & slight sweetness.Add to cabbage & combine well.
- 3Add sugar, salt, & pepper and combine well.
- 4Add mayo on top, then pour lemon juice on top of mayonnaise. Starting is small circles, incorporate mayo mixture into slaw. It will look dry, but the Lemon juice breaks down the mayo. Taste. Add more of anything to your preference.(do not add more mayo until after it chills, or it will end up soupy)Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.