★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 lb
- broccoli, fresh or 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 can(s)
- condensed cream of mushroom soup 103/4 oz
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c
- bisquick baking mix
- 1/4 c
- cold margarine
How to Make Creamy Broccoli Bake
- 1Heat 1 inch salted water to boiling. Add broccoli. Cover and boil till stems are almost tender, 10-12 minutes, then drain. Place broccoli in ungreased 11/2 qt round casserole dish.
- 2Beat soup and milk until smooth, pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with cheese. Mix baking mix and margarine till crumbly, sprinkle over cheese.
- 3Bake @ 400 for about 20 minutes or until crumbs are light brown.
- 42 10 oz Packages of frozen broccoli or cauliflower cooked and drained can be substituted