☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
20 ozfrozen chopped spinach
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
1/2 cheavy cream
6 ozcream cheese - room temperature
How to Make Creamed Spinach
- Cook spinach on stove top or microwave according to package directions.
Drain well, squeezing out all excess moisture.
- Melt butter in small skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and cook until slightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Combine browned onion, spinach, salt, pepper, nutmeg, cayenne pepper & cream cheese.
Blend the cream cheese into the spinach.
- Place in a shallow, 1 1/2 quart baking dish that is non-metallic and heat resistant.
- Add cream over top & lights mix in.
- Heat uncovered in microwave 5 - 6 min.