How to Make Crazy Corn
- When shucking the corn, leave the end knob on each ear because you'll want to use this for a handle.
- Brush a light coat of melted butter onto corn and wrap each ear seperately with foil. Place on the grill, not on immediate fire.
- Keep rotating the corn until fully cooked. (Time varies for each grill.)
- Put a layer of mayonnaise on the corn. Then sprinkle on the cajun seasoning and follow up with the parmesan cheese on top of that.
- Repeat for each ear of corn. Delicious!!