Crazy Baked Beans
3/4 capple (1 medium apple), sliced
1/2 csweet onion, chopped
31 ozpork and beans in tomato sauce
6 ozsmoked sausage links (little smokies), sliced thin
2 tspprepared mustard
1/4 tspground cinnamon
1 dash(es)cayenne pepper
How to Make Crazy Baked Beans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, cook apple and onion in a small amount of boiling water for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the cooked apple and onion, beans, sausage, raisins, ketchup, mustard, cinnamon and cayenne pepper.
- Pour bean mixture into a 1-1/2 Qt. casserole that has been sprayed or wiped with oil.
- Bake in oven, uncovered, for 1 hour, stirring once.