Crazy Baked Beans
- 3/4 c
- apple (1 medium apple), sliced
- 1/2 c
- sweet onion, chopped
- 31 oz
- pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 6 oz
- smoked sausage links (little smokies), sliced thin
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 dash(es)
- cayenne pepper
How to Make Crazy Baked Beans
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a small saucepan, cook apple and onion in a small amount of boiling water for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, stir together the cooked apple and onion, beans, sausage, raisins, ketchup, mustard, cinnamon and cayenne pepper.
- 4Pour bean mixture into a 1-1/2 Qt. casserole that has been sprayed or wiped with oil.
- 5Bake in oven, uncovered, for 1 hour, stirring once.