CRAB STUFFED MUSHROOM CAPS
Jo Anne Sugimoto
24 mediummushrooms, cleaned
1/2 lbimitation crab, chopped
1/3 cblack olives, pitted, finely chopped
1/2 pkgcream cheese (4 oz.) room temperature
2 Tbspsour cream
2 tspparsley, finely chopped
3 tsplemon juice
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tsponion powder
·pepper to taste
·grated parmesan cheese
How to Make CRAB STUFFED MUSHROOM CAPS
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms and finely chop it up and put it in a mixing bowl.
- Add all the ingredient together with the chopped mushroom stem except the parmesan cheese, mix till well incorporated.
- Scoop spoonfuls of the mixture and fill the mushroom caps. Place them in a 9 x 13 pan and sprinkle the parmesan cheese over them, cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 13 to 16 minutes, uncover and bake for 6 to 8 more minutes.
- Remove from oven. Serve warm. YUMMO!!!