How to Make Corn/Rice Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9x13 casserole dish.
- 2Saute onion and bell pepper in the melted butter.
- 3Cook the rice according to pkg directions.
- 4Stir cream corn into sauteed vegetables and butter.
- 5Stir corn/vegetable mixture into cooked rice. OPTIONAL: You can add shredded cheese into the mixture at this point if you want the casserole "cheesier".
- 6Spoon the rice/corn mixture into the prepared 9x13 and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle shredded cheese over the top. Bake another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.