Corn pudding by Aunt Jeannie
How to Make Corn pudding by Aunt Jeannie
- preheat oven to 350
- Mix ingredients together season to taste and bake 3/4 of hr.
- That is how the recipe is written.....Now let me translate and add my changes
- in small mixing bowl beat the eggs slightly.
- peel and finely chop onion
- In med mix bowl place your corn,(my husband says I need to add whole corn in. next time.)add your onion, cracker and your eggs,add your seasoning(salt and pepper)gently mix all together.
- Add a splash or 2 of milk to get to the right consistency.A pudding like thickness.
- place into an ungreased baking dish and bake for 45 mins. Let set for 5 mins and then serve.
- I added parmasan cheese 2 small handfuls into the corn mixture and a small handful sprinkled on top.