★★★★☆ 2 votes4
1 boxjiffy corn muffin mix
1/4 tspbaking powder
2 can(s)cream corn
1 stickbutter or margarine
How to Make Corn Pudding
- Beat eggs until they are light yellow.
- In a large baking bowl add all ingredients except for the butter or margarine. Stir well to combine, it may be a bit lumpy.
- Cut the butter or margarine into five pieces and dot the mixture evenly.
- Bake at 350 for at least an hour. Pudding will be custardy in the middle and brown on top. It will fall after it starts to cool.
- If you want a very moist corn pudding use a deep oven safe bowl. If you want a drier version use a deep oval baking dish.